Jimmy in the YUELI.
My impression so far
I have taken this course for 5months so far.First time i failed to move the level and next time finally i moved up to this classes. I think the reason why i failed before is of course because of my bad scores , but because of friendship as well. For this reason, i really tried to get along with my classmates in the previous session, although my scores were still bad.....
I could enjoy my classes. Now i am in level 5a. now i am trying to get along with my classmates again because i want to enjoy my classes again, and it is much easier to be friendly with classmates because i already knew somebody in the class.
to be honesty, i was afraid of Patricia because i heard that the teacher was the strictest teacher in yueli school ,but i recognized that she is the coolest teacher. she gives lots of assighnments, though. I am enjoying my classes and coming to school.
In conclusion "so far, so goooooooooooood"

3 Comments:
bai chi you said you really tried to get along with your classmates in the previous session. That mean you were passive before, but i don't think so~
4:19 PM
Well, Jimmy,I think our assighnments which Patricia gave us were less than other classes'. And I don't think our teacher is cool for you, cuz she always have fun with you.By the way, you are so nice.
9:35 AM
白痴的想法~
1:36 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home